Tips for Selling on EquiptOrg
Advice on listing on EquiptOrg
EquiptOrg’s capabilities allow you to present your machine to a maximum number of interested buyers.
We estimate that 75% of buyers find the machine they want online.
Maximum information about the machine
We recommend that the title of the ad should be in the format:
Year of manufacture. Model Type.
1997. HEIDELBERG GTOZ-52.
In the equipment description box, enter all relevant information for the possible buyer:
- The technical details of this machine
- Installed options
- Counters readings
- Indicate the dates of overhaul, replacement of important parts and assemblies
- Describe the technical condition of the machine.
A buyer gets a first impression of your machine from photos and videos.
Photos and videos of your machine are a great eye-catcher and can play a decisive role in the
quality photos and videos are an eye-catcher and play an important role in the decision to invest in your machine.
Before you start taking photos and videos:
- Remove all foreign objects from the machine (pallets, tools, rags, etc.)
- Remove any supports, rubber bands, harnesses and other non-manufacturer’s items.
- Put all covers back in place.
- Remove dust from machine surfaces and peripherals.
- Ensure adequate lighting.
- Take close-up photos of the equipment from all sides.
- Photograph each machine’s component parts and peripheral parts such as control panel, compressor, electrical cabinet, refrigerator etc…
- We recommend taking photos of damaged or restored machine parts.
- Photos of counters and type plates are also needed to make a decision when buying your equipment.
- Start with a general view of the complete machine or production line.
- Show the material flow from the time it enters the machine to the time it reaches the end product.
- Show the operation of the machine at different speeds.
- Finally demonstrate the finished product.
- Turn off extraneous sounds (radio, music, etc.).